20 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY FRIEND, LUISA PERRELLA
– She’s horny AND good.
– She launched me to anchovies on pizza, anchovies on celery. I’m hooked.
– Her unflagging curiosity about all the things round her.
– The way in which she fixes issues. Ladies have a popularity for leaving the mechanical fixingstuff to males however Luisa will tackle just about any venture. If she doesn’t know repair it, she’ll be taught new expertise. Like chairs, engine siphoning, portray and redecorating, roofs, simply to call a number of.
– She’s an incredible prepare dinner. And Luisa bakes, too! She as soon as yelled at me for consuming some muffins she declared didn’t end up. They have been actually good, made with almond flour; I requested for seconds. Yum. She made me “correct” muffins afterward, they usually have been even higher.
– Her organizational expertise, whether or not it’s organizing a LAN get together, company occasion, watergun/pool extravaganza, neighborhood conferences, youngsters’ college occasions, household holidays.
– Her sense of humour.
– She’s not afraid of talking out even when it means going towards the bulk.
– How she questions issues most individuals take without any consideration.
– She strains up on opening day for Lord of the Rings.
– Her gardening expertise and appreciation of issues outside.
– Her swearing. She doesn’t swear rather a lot, however greater than most of my different buddies. I do know it sounds bizarre, however it’s one in all issues I actually like about her, tough to elucidate.
– Her writing is from the guts. She might declare she’s not a author, however her weblog entries have made me snort out loud and additionally teary-eyed.
– Her constructive perspective and humour by way of experiences many different folks can be consistently whining about and utilizing as a crutch. As a substitute, these experiences appear simply to make her stronger.
– The way in which she helps buddies discover cool alternatives. She’s the one who bought John Swain onto the Discovery Channel, as an example, and it become an everyday gig.
Above: Pottery that Luisa and I made.
– She doesn’t mince phrases, particularly when she’s pissed off about one thing. You all the time know the place you stand along with her. No mindgames, no emotional manipulation.
– She’s an incredible mother.
– She doesn’t coast. If she’s sad about one thing, she takes motion.
– Her relationship with Reid. It’s clear they adore one another.
– She’s an incredible listening ear, sympathetic but additionally goal. Doesn’t let me get away with self-indulgent crap.
– She’s intellectually and emotionally sincere.
– She’s attractive. She’s going to kill me saying so, however I wish to anyway.
– She’s a loyal good friend and a tremendous lady. I’ve identified Luisa for about 23 years now, and my admiration for her continues to extend with time. I really feel extremely fortunate to be her good friend.